Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

2009!!! This past year has been great but as usual I'm ready for this new year! I have so much to look forward to this year. Of course marrying the love of my life being #1! We had fun over the holidays this past year. It was fun celebrating with both families and trying to figure out where we go. We had 4 places to go on just christmas day alone. So we were pretty busy but we had a good time. I love watching all the kids and how excited they get at this time of year!

Happy New Year everyone and my God bless you this year and always!!!
Click to play Happy Holidays
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so great on Christmas morning....Cute blog lady. I got your wedding invite. It is FAB....Your house looks pretty awesome. I am so happy for you.