Monday, June 8, 2009

Our fun weekend of camping

This last weekend we had a great time! We went camping with my sister-in-law Brandy, her boyfriend Derek and lil Ravyn. We went to Poudre Canyon Mountain Park. It was such a nice campground. I got totally spoiled ... they had showers and now I never want to do anything different! Saturday was a beautiful day. We took a few walks and napped and relaxed. Sunday we made it home just in time to beat the storm. There were 5 tornado's that touched down sunday. Not very close to us here but close enough we got hit with some hail and hard rain. It's that time of year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you guys are SO cute...We were just talking about how I never want to go camping. Too much work with the kiddos...I am lazy! Ha ....

Love the pix. You look like a doll - as always. How are you feeling...