Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a smidgen of an update...

Thought I should at least write something since I haven't updated much lately. Things have been going well. Very well as a matter of fact. We find out the sex of the baby August 22nd. Gary and I are so excited! He keeps telling me we should wait to find out till the very end. I think I would just die waiting.. everytime I pass a cute lil' outfit I want to buy it! Either way I will be excited. Everyone keeps asking if I have feelings towards one or the other. Ya, NOPE. I have absolutely no idea. I have dreamt about a boy and a girl. And we know it's not twins. Time seems to be moving slowly!

2 comments:

Jami said...

I'm so excited to find out! Hope you're feeling well and things continue to go smoothly for you! :)

Unknown said...

I think I know and the Dr thinks he knows and wrong! SO...ya, I love the 20 week peak. This couple in the ward just had a baby and the Dad found out but not the Ma. Turned out to be her fourth girl! Can't wait till the POST....love ya sweetie!