Sunday, February 7, 2010

1 Year Wedding Anniversary


Amazing how fast time flies when your having fun! I have had a fantastic 1st year of marriage! It has been perfect. Every day I fall more and more in love with my husband and every day we become closer. Though it's only been a year it seems we have known each other for a lifetime. I love that feeling. Everything is so natural and we just fit together! I am so grateful for Gary. He is so good to me and such a wonderful daddy to Brayden. We have been blessed so much in our relationship! I have enjoyed this year so much and the time we have had to learn together. Of course not every day was perfect, but it helped us grow closer. I love you baby!!!

1 comment:

Just the Seven of Us said...

congrats!! Congrats!!! your littel Brayden is darling, isn't it wonderful! Hold him all the time, before you know it he will br walking and then on to kindergarten - yes, that fast.