Monday, August 2, 2010

Funny/Scary story

I knew I didn't call my son a monkey for no reason...

On Sunday Brayden was taking a nap and I layed down with him in our bed. I got up once I knew he was out and piled pillows and blankets all around so he wouldn't roll off and just listened for movement and noise so I would know when he was up.

An hour later I heard a cry. I walked into the hallway... AND there he was!!! Already crawling out to find Gary and I. I didn't even hear a thud or a loud cry from falling off the bed. No bumps or bruises either. My crazy kiddo... I swear he must of slithered off the bed like a snake and then realized we weren't there and got scared then started to cry.

No more naps in our bed!!!

1 comment:

Reisberger Reflections said...

That's funny. I told you he is strong! My friend Shirley thought that crawling and walking had something to do with how well they will learn. I think Brayden will be a smart kid!