Friday, March 11, 2011

Day One

5 things most people don't know about me...

1. I am big time baby hungry right now! I know Brayden is only 1. But I want another one. Call me selfish but it's true! I know I keep saying I want to wait, I want to "lose weight" before I gain weight again. But I want another one NOW!

2. I am OBSESSED with anything country! I love country music, country western wear, cowboy boots, hats, belts. I love the stock show and love watching rodeos. I want to live in the country.

3. Along with the theme of country. I want a farm. I want cows and chickens and pigs and horses.

4. I would love to have a garden. I want to grow my own food. (Except tomatoes! YUCK! LOL)

5. OH... and I love to have my eyebrows waxed! Feels so good and I feel like it brightens my eyes!

No comments: