Thursday, September 1, 2011

We've Moved!

I have officially made the decision to never ever move during the summer again! SO HOT! I have never sweat that much before in my life! GROSS!!! But we are getting settled in to our new place and it feels like home!

So weird how things work out sometimes and I always know how God has his hand in everything we do. At the beginning of summer Gary and I talked about buying our own home and how we needed to financially get things straightened out to be able to do so. We want a home for our children and a yard they can play in. But right now we are just not able to do it. So we set some goals and made some plans. In the meantime we got a phone call from Gary's Aunt and Uncle asking to talk to us about something. We had no idea it would be one of our answers to our prayers. They invited us to live them for awhile. They had some things coming up that this would help them out with and also be helping us save some money for getting a new home! It was a win win situation. We have our own living area and it very comfortable here! I love my husbands aunt and uncle. They are such good, kind people. And I'm glad that we can help each other out right now. Brayden loves it here too. He has lots of room to play and a yard! He also has a new buddy! Gary's cousin is 6 years old and they never want to leave each other alone. It's cute. I think they help keep each other entertained.

Brayden is growing so fast! He is finally starting to talk a lot more now and actually making out sounds that I can understand a little bit better. He says dow(down), ah duh(all done) , hane u (thank you), owe(owe), guh (again) AND he says Joshua (gary's cousin). Although that one sounds like YAH-SHA. It's very cute and very funny! He loves his cartoons and of course my least favorite is his absolute, can't tear him away favorite. Caillou. Such an annoying show... BUT, I know if I need to get something done I can turn that one on and do it! And it makes him happy, so I'm all for that! He sniffs and crinkles his nose when I ask him what a pig says. He also says oof oof (woof woof) for dogs. Also if someone is sleeping and we tell him to be quiet he puts his finger to his lips and says "sshhh". He fakes sleeping to when he doesn't want to talk on the phone. Little stinker.

I got to do another photo shoot the other day for my friend Kara and her 2 boys! They are so cute. Here are a few of those! I am loving all the practice right now and enjoying learning how to use my camera!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox


No comments: