Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Traditions

Wow... Halloween and Thanksgiving, done. Now we are celebrating Christmas all month long! Well that seems how we do it anyway. We started it off with Black Friday... no we didn't stay out all night shopping. Those days are in the past and now that you can buy everything online why waste my sleep! So we headed up to the North Pole. This is now going to be our new family tradition. Brayden loved it and we had so much fun. He was tall enough to go on most of the kiddie rides and he loved every single one of them! He is definitely my kid. I have loved amusement park rides ever since I can remember! We tried to visit Santa but again this year Brayden was having no part in it. Oh well... we will just keep trying until he loves it! :)

So here we go ... a month of craziness. We have holiday plans every weekend this month. Filled with Christmas parades, family recitals, holiday fests, and family gatherings! Oh and did I mention... Brayden is turning 2 at the end of the month. YES, I said 2! HOLY CRAP!!! My baby is getting so so big!!! Check it out yourself in the slideshow!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook created with Smilebox

No comments: