Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To Facebook or not to Facebook???

That is the question of the day. It's almost become an addiction (that I am not proud of). I am constantly checking my phone for updates or every time I get on the computer I look at Facebook. And to be completely honest more often then not it is completely boring. OR POLITICAL. UGH! Why does politics bring out so much hatred in everyone? So sad!!! And annoying! I have gone through my 'friends list' numerous times and "cleaned it up". So I can honestly say it's mainly family and old high school pals with a little mixture of other friends. BUT like I said it has become an addiction of constantly checking. Taking time away from my family or just time I could be doing better things with my life. Like I could probably actually finish reading the 2nd book in The Hunger Games. Ya, I have been trying to read that for 6 months now! I'm lame! Or I could bake more, or craft more, organize more, play with Brayden more, or get back to studying my scriptures more. So many more better things to do. (well this is totally making up my mind!!) I think I have talked myself into it! So this is where I will post my pictures and family updates! I haven't done well this past year. But will plan on keeping up to date! Our family journal! Yay! Thank you for following along! If any family and friends have a blog I love to follow along too! Pass along your blog to me please! This past week I had a dear friend come to visit for a few days! She bought Brayden a cooking kit. He was so excited to bake some cookies. And that's just what we did today!

No comments: