Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My weekend-o-fun!!

We did so much this weekend! On friday night they held an American Idol at the University only called it, BYUH Idol. My roommate and I called it international idol. Most of the performers were from different countries singing in english with heavy accents. Not so good. Then all the mainland kids just really weren't that good at all. The only one we really liked was this guy from Haiti and he sang a song he wrote in his own language. But I don't know if you could call it singing because it was more like a rap song. It was funny though. Saturday we went to Hanauma Bay and did snorkeling in the morning. It was so much fun. We saw lots of pretty fish. My favorite was the black and white polka dotted puffer fish. They were just babies too and so cute. We saw a big parrot fish about 2 feet long and he kept getting close to us. I had to get up and out. Kind of scared me. I was hoping we could have seen a turtle. No such luck. The rest of the day was spent running errands. Sunday we went to Pearl Harbor. It was pretty amazing. It was hard to believe that something like that ever did happen. I think if ever anyone has the chance to see it they should definitely make the trip out. Well here is to more exciting weekends!! CHEERS!!

No comments: