Monday, August 25, 2008

Hawaii/2008 - Nikki Visits!!

Click to play Nikki's visit to Hawaii
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

I'm so glad and so lucky that my mom and Nikki were able to come and visit me while I lived in Hawaii!! It gave me a nice 2 week vacation! Poor Nikki had quite the experience she will never forget with how it is to really live in Hawaii. We had some nasty critter visitors while she was in town. Yep, those damn caca-roaches! We had to sleep with lights on. I actually don't think she got any sleep while she was there. I could barely either, since I had the floor. I think Nikki wanted to sleep with her umbrella up over her thinking this would stop them from falling from the wall and ceiling to her oh so cozy spot on my half sized twin bed! I don't know what would be worse waking up to the noise of falling roaches plopping down on the umbrella or getting a foot massage from one of them crawling up your arm? YIKES!! Oh the joy of paradise! It's so good to be home again! I think we all still had a good time regardless! Thank you both so much for coming and visiting and making it a memorable experience!! Love you!!

No comments: