Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Fun

I love this time of year! From Halloween on is just so much fun with all the celebrations. I love the crazy hectic life of spending time with so much family and the hustle and bustle in the stores and on the roads. I love the decorations and spending countless hours driving around looking at lights. And of course with Brayden this year has made it so much more special! He is such a joy in our life! These past few weeks we have been getting ready for Christmas. Brayden loved helping daddy and mama decorate the tree. He loves the lights and anything with bells on it. Yes he loves to try and rip everything off to, but I have had my share of peaceful, no kid Christmas'. I am loving this new, don't take your eyes of your kid around the christmas tree ever!

Last night we went downtown for the Parade of Lights. I have grown up going to this parade and have so many special memories. So we took Brayden so he could have his own to. It was pretty cold last night, but not the worst I have been in. We got all bundled up and brought hot cocoa and lots of blankets. It was perfect. Some of Gary's family came along and my mom, sister, and Rick. It was so cute, everytime the marching bands would go by Brayden would start dancing. I think he really liked it and loved seeing all the colorful floats. He only got scared one time and that was when someone in costume came right up to him and try to shake his hand. He is not so much into anyone in costume. We had a great night anyhow.
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album created with Smilebox

No comments: