Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Camera Photoshoot

Ready... SAY CHEESE!!! If you know me at all you know I LOVE to take pictures! It's really one of my biggest passions. I take pictures I think at every function or heck even if there is nothing to take pictures for I am still taking pictures. For Christmas this year my dad and Lynn bought me a new camera. I LOVE IT!

My poor family has to endure the never ending flash in their eyes!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital slideshow

2 comments:

Reisberger Reflections said...

Look at those teeth! I love him to pieces.

P.S.
My dad offered to do Santa for Brayden if you want to shoot new pix with your camera and maybe he'll react differently than his mall visit. Just call him, or I can arrange it if you're intersted.

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute. You are such a cute little mama. Love your pix. Keep on snappin!