Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun PACKED weekend...

I honestly don't know if we could have fit another thing in this past weekend. We sure had a blast though!

Friday Gary took the day off and we decided to put up a new fence around our patio in back. Took only about 5 hours but we now have very nice 6 foot privacy fence around our patio. Now I feel like I can go out there with Brayden and I don't feel like I am being watched the whole time. It looks so much better!

That evening Gary took me out to dinner. He surprised me and took to a place I have been wanting to try. Toby Kieth's Bar and Grill. YUM! It was so good and great atmosphere too! We will definitely be going back! After dinner we met up with friends at the Grizzly Rose for the Josh Gracin concert. Disappointed!!! He had a mishap from the very beginning when he had great build up to him coming out on stage to a great song and his microphone didn't work. I know he may not be as big a star as say, Brad Paisley or Tim McGraw BUT he sang maybe 5 of his own songs! BUMMED. He has great music and even though he may only have 2 CD's out. Sing all of your songs from your own music. He tried to Rock it out and it just wasn't happening for him! Needless to say... it just wasn't very good.

Saturday morning Gary and I decided we better get the camper out and get it ready for the summer. We got it all cleaned out and took all the bedding out so we could wash it and made a list of everything we need to restock. Now we are ready for some good camping this summer! We already have our first trip booked for May! Can't wait!!!

That evening we took Brayden to his first Baseball game. It was Cubs vs. Rockies. We got all decked out in our Cubs attire and headed to the game! Brayden did sooo good! He ate every minute of it up. We were fortunate to be surrounded by about 15 girls and every single one fell in love with Brayden. He loved it of course. What a ham. He is the biggest flirt. He wouldn't leave any of them alone and I don't really know how much of the game they all got to watch or if they were more interested in playing with Brayden. I know Brayden sure didn't mind. All the Cubs fans were taking pictures of him because he had on his cubs sweatsuit and thought it was adorable. Not gonna lie... he WAS! LOL... Yes I love my kid and proud of it. And Brayden must be good luck because the Cubs won!!! YAY!!! We stayed until the middle of the 9th and that's about the time Brayden let us know he was ready to go home. He was a great sport the whole night!!!

Sunday morning we tried the Easter bunny thing... not so good! He had the death grip on me and daddy. Maybe if it was a Playboy bunny he would be okay with it... Just sayin!

After lunch we drove out to see my cousin Heather. They just moved into a new house and needed some help with wiring a few things. CUTE HOUSE! I can't wait until we finally get a house of our own.

So last night after we finished there...we came home and just put our feet up and relaxed as much as we could before the start of the new week!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design

No comments: