Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Catch up again...

Since I use this somewhat as a journal I better be keeping up a whole lot better with this!  Here is my quick rundown of all that has gone on for the past 4 months.

December -
    #1- My sister and I and the kiddos took the train to Chicago to visit the folks!  Brayden and I caught the train here in Denver and met up with my sister in Nebraska and then on our way to Chicago.  Brayden loved the idea of the train ride but after being delayed almost 3 1/2 hours and ended up on the train for 18 hours,  he asked me if we could fly home.  And I will just say this... there are very interesting people on the train!  We did have fun though and I'm glad we got to experience it!  We had lots of fun in Chicago and got to celebrate our dads birthday while we were there!  The family got to meet Madalynn for the first time too!
   #2 - Dad, Lynn, Ang, Rick and the baby all came out to Denver for Christmas so we could celebrate Madalynn's first Christmas together!  So much fun having lots of family here!
   #3 - My Brayden turned 4 years old!!!  He is just becoming such a big boy!  He amazes me every day with the things he says and does!


















January -
     We found out Brayden is having a baby SISTER!  This is exactly what he wanted.  He was so excited!  Gary and I are very excited also to be adding a baby girl to our family!  We have chosen the name Ashlynn Margaret.

February -
     #1 - Gary and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary!  (WOW!) We spent a weekend up in Estes Park at a beautiful condo on the river.  It was a very relaxing and much needed get away!
     #2 - My best friend moved away to Texas!  SAD DAY!!!!!  But we have still managed to talk nearly every day still!

March -
     Brayden started back up in swim lessons.  He did 3 sessions and the teacher told him he could move up in the classes.  So he is now in the Jellyfish class.  He loves it.  A little nervous at first. But now he is a pro at being able to go under water and jumping in with no fear.  Gearing up for some summer fun in the pool!



These past few months just feel like they have zoomed by!  We have been organizing our little home to fit in our new little one!  She will be in our room at first and then sharing a room with Brayden for a bit.  We are hoping within the next 2 years we will be able to buy our first home!  That is our goal anyway!

I am feeling pretty good.  Ashlynn is doing well so far.  (Doc thinks it's another big baby!)  We are so looking forward to meeting her!




2 comments:

Reisberger Reflections said...

Man...you have had lots going on huh? I bet life just gets busier when Ashlynn arrives. Enjoy all your free time! Ha!!!

Maria said...

Congratulations! I love the name Ashlynn. Girls are a lot of fun:-) I have four and it's great and lots of fun, when I'm not pulling my hair out. lol. There are days when I wonder if I will be going bald sooner than I want too. But all and all, they are a joy and I wouldn't change this in a million years.