Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Celebrations in September

I had great birtday gifts this year!! My actual birthday was in August but with tickets being bought I did more celebrating in the month of September!! My sister bought her and I tickets to go see Carrie Underwood and we just got lucky enough that Lady Antebellum opened for her! I could have watched them all night long! Carrie was good but sorry to say no match for her opener! Nikki bought me tickets to see the the play Avenue Q! SO FUNNY! It's puppets mixed with humans, lots of crude, drug, sexual, and racist humor. Yep I laughed, laughed through the whole darn thing and wondered how many of the old folks would be walking out. But everyone seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. My cousin bought tickets for me to see Montgomery Gentry and Toby Keith! PHENOMINAL!! Again they always end concerts way too early. I could have kept going! I had so much fun celebrating my birthday with everyone this year! Thanks - Ang, Nikki, and Heather for my bday gifts!!!
Click to play September concerts
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: