Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Halloween!!

On friday night we had our Trunk or Treat at church. My mom did a spectacular job of putting it all together!!! They had a chili and cinnamon roll contest, costume contest, and decorating trunk contest. They also set up games for the kids in all the rooms. There was pumpkin toss, shooting gallery, darts, bobbing for apples, sword fighting (with swim noodles), a duck pond... tons of games and then they would each get tickets to redeem for prizes. The kids love it every year! Then afterward we all go outside for the trunk or treat! I think the church was so smart to start this up. The kids enjoy getting as much candy as possible and at the same time don't have to trance around every neighborhood to do it. Although I love to see the lil' ones coming up to the door all excited to see what kind of candy they can get next!! And the costumes are just so fun to see!!! Then yesterday Gary and I went to Boo at the Zoo with his family. Oh my gosh... so crowded and so fun to see all the kids just so excited to go to the zoo to get candy. I am so doing this every year!!!
Click to play Boo!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your blog. Your pic is HOT. I can see alot more of your mom in ya now. It has been too many years. I am so excited for you and the wedding, ect. Is your mom making the cake? I have Aunt Sally's secret wedding cake recipe. You will have to have her do it...I will email it to you soonish. I can't wait to catch up and all. Love ya... Em