Friday, October 31, 2008

Falling down laughing!!



I am absolutely in love with my niece! (yes I know I am not married yet but they refer to me as auntie so I feel okay calling her my niece.) Her name is Raevyn and she is 6 months old. She is the most adorable. I gave her a nickname of Lil' Mo. All of her hair has not grown in and she has a mohawk right now. It's so cute! Last night her and mommy came over for dinner and we were just all playing on the floor. She started making this face that was just absolutely hilarious. She doesn't cry but she huffs and puffs while making this face and it was just too funny. It was how she was getting attention from everyone if they looked away and every time my moms dog would walk by she would give the dog this face! I was dying. Man... I can't wait to have kids!

No comments: