Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Sometimes you just need a family day! I'm so glad we got to really spend our time celebrating Father's day today with Gary. (Yep... he ditched work today) We drove up to Georgetown so he could throw his poles in the water for a bit and brought a picnic. No luck on the catching fish... but still was a great day! We went to the park and walked the town and had ice cream. YUM.

It is so fun watching Gary be the dad that he is. He is so good with Brayden and they both just totally adore each other. They have a very strong bond already. I know it will only continue to grow. He is so good with our little man. The love that he has for him and how much he cares for him. And he is always so playful with him. He can really get him laughing. I love it. I can see them in the future just telling jokes back and forth while they are fishing or hunting. Great friends they will become. I love you baby and I am so glad you are my babies daddy... LOL!

I want to say thanks to my dad too and Happy Father's Day! Wish you were here to spend it with. I am truly grateful for you and all that you do for me. I feel like our relationship has grown so much and I love the friends we have become! Like you have said before, I too cherish every moment we get to spend together since we don't live near eachother. I love you so much!!! Brayden is lucky to have you for a Papa too!

Also to Jerry... thank you for being you! You are a great father! I am so glad we have you as a part of our family now. I couldn't have asked for a better husband for my mama! I love you!

Happy Father's day to all dad's out there!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Father's Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free scrapbook

1 comment:

LB said...

Geez, brought a little tear to my eye.