Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brayden is 6 months already!!!

This year is flying!!! I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast this year! We had his 6 month check up yesterday. He is now 17 lbs and 28 inches long. He got 2 shots yesterday and screamed for 2 seconds, picked him up and instantly stopped. He always does so good at the doctor. Doc said he is healthy and well. He said we can start feeding him meat as well now. He is able to sit up on his own now for a bit then looses his balance. He scooches around and rolls around A LOT. He also is trying to crawl. Gets up on his hands and knee's and just rocks back and forth. Then gets mad because he isn't going anywhere. I'm sure it will be happening soon enough. I am so blessed to have Brayden. He is such a happy baby and I get lots of smiles and lots of giggles!

He gets to take his first plane ride on Thursday. We are going to Chicago to see my Dad and Lynn. I'm excited to see how he does on the plane. We are really looking forward to this trip. It will be a great 4th of July celebration! I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post when we get back. Until then here are some of his 6 month pics we had done.



2 comments:

Reisberger Reflections said...

So when do I get my pix? Six months has just flown by huh? I can't believe how Brayden has grown. I just love the little guy. Good luck with the plane ride. I know you'll be fine, take a little advil yourself and you'll be good to go. See you tonight!

Unknown said...

Oh, you are such a cute little ma...How did the time go buy so fast? Love ya.