Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nani and Papa's visit

We had a great Memorial Day weekend! My dad and Lynn came into town to visit! They got lots of Brayden time in. It started and ended wonderfully but in the middle of it all I had to have my gallbladder out! YUCK! It wasn't to bad of a recovery and I'm so glad they were here to help! We had a great time besides the the day and a half I was in the hospital. But I'm sure they were lovin it being home with Brayden! They got here last wednesday and we all just kind of hung out! The very next day I started having some pain and went to the doctor... then ended up that night having my gallbladder out. Came home the next day. Lynn, Ang, and I all went and got pedicures and manicures. NO surgery was going to stop me from being pampered! LOL. On Saturday we went and had lunch and then spent the day at the park, and did some shopping afterwards and met up with Ang and Rick for dinner at Texas Roadhouse! YUM! Sunday we had our BBQ with some friends and family! It was beautiful out and a perfect day! Monday Dad, Lynn, Brayden, and I all went to the Cemetary and put flowers up by my grandparents and went to lunch at the Cherry Cricket. That evening we just relaxed at home! Today Nani and Papa had to go home. Brayden sure is going to miss them!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Memorial Day Weekend
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbooking design created with Smilebox

1 comment:

Reisberger Reflections said...

LOVE his little glasses! Baby Brayden is getting such a little personality I just love it!
I'm glad you're feeling better.
It was good to see everyone, thanks for having us over.
XOXO