Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday Brayden and I went to Water World with my mom. We had so much fun! I was worried he wouldn't like it or the water would be to cold or there wouldn't be enough for him to enjoy, since obviously he is not big enough for rides yet. But Brayden just continues to amaze me how easy going he is when it comes to introducing him to new things. He loved splashing in the water yesterday! We played a lot in the baby pool area just splashing in all the fountains and playing with the air bubbles. My mom and I even ventured down to the lazy river with him and he had so much fun sitting on the tube with Grammy and just watching everyone. We also took him in the little wave pool. I don't normally like the little wave pool because it is so boring for me... but thought it would be relaxing for Brayden. Quite the contrary. My mom rented a tube for us. So she sat in the tube holding Brayden and I was outside of the tube just holding on. It was funny but a bit stressful. Before you never felt unsafe or like you would fall out... but then you are holding your baby and things have totally changed! You worry a whole lot more ... what if you did tip over or what if someone ran into your tube and tipped you over. So I decided we are going to wait till next summer to go back to the wave pool. LOL
Still though, we had so much fun and Brayden just loved it. I will definitely go back this summer! Besides he looks so cute in his swim gear! ha ha ha
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Water World
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free photo slideshow

2 comments:

Kara said...

Luke and I were actually talking about going to water world but didnt know what we'd do with Jacob so I'm glad to know you can still have fun with a baby and that he was so good for you!

Reisberger Reflections said...

More Pictures!
More Pictures!
More Pictures!