Friday, September 7, 2007

POUNDED!!..... twice

So I'm thinking that I'm so good at body surfing right. Yesterday at the beach we are doing our norm of chillin in the water and trying to catch the big waves. We had brought our boogie boards down and were floating and not even paying attention. HUGE wave came up totally out of nowhere! TOO BIG to jump so yes, slammed right into us. I went down. When I say I went down I mean into the sand and swirled around and tossed with the current of the wave. Boogie board shot straight up into the air. BAM... I was a gonner! I finally get up and get situated again. One thing you have to understand when you come to hit the waves, buy the best dang swimsuit you possibly can. The wave seems to rip mine right off me every time I get slammed. Yeah, its great I tell ya. So back in I go to shoot for another and I see my roommate but right behind her is a big wave coming over her head..... I try to move as quickly as I can but before I knew it, it had me again. I was trying not to cry over my laughter. I couldn't believe twice in a row I was slammed into the beach! Don't get me wrong... it does hurt. But it's the best DAMN hurt in the world.

2 comments:

LB said...

Hey, enough beaching. Get a job!! It's all fun and games until you LOOSE your bathing suit.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like showing the world...your womenhood! It was a site to see!!!! Next time...hold your ladies close!