Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Water logged!... oh and sand too...

Gotta love it. Going to the beach every day!! Today is the first time I think I'm starting to feel the affects of it all. Right now even as I'm typing this I feel myself being rocked back and forth. I'm ready to go again!! I know I may sound like a beach bum in all of my writings, but I do work. I started working at BYU's cafeteria. Yup I help to feed all those students. Actually I do most of the dishes and some serving. It's a job and it pays the bills and gets me places!! I like the fact that I am still able to go to the beach every single day of my life while I am here. Worked out perfectly!! Well this weekend my roommate and I have decided to rent a car and drive down to Waikiki. We are going to go snorkeling and hit some sites this weekend. I'm pretty excited!! I will post pictures as soon as I have them!!

No comments: